EMPLOYERHEALTHCARE & WELLNESS PLANS
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS PLANS
The future of Wise Staffing lies in its employees, which is why Wise has partnered with the First Health Network in order to offer affordable medical options to its employees. The First Health Network provides access to one of the nation’s largest and most respected networks, with access to more than 5,000 hospitals, over 90,000 ancillary facilities, and over 1 million health care professionals across the United States.
Wise Staffing offers four medical plans to its employees:
- SmartMEC Basic (Minimum Essential Coverage)
- SmartMEC Choice (MEC Basic + Hospital Indemnity)
- SmartMVP Basic (Minimum Value Plan)
- SmartMVP Choice (MVP Basic + Hospital Indemnity)
In addition to the four medical options noted above, Wise is also offering two ancillary plan options:
- TransAmerica Dental – a voluntary plan that provides benefits for common dental needs. It’s easy to use and it offers maximum benefits, flexibility, network savings and dedicated service professionals
- EyeMed Vision – a voluntary plan provided through the fastest growing vision benefits company in America, EyeMed Vision Care. They are encompassed by several networks, which allow choice of brands, provider types, and locations.
- Personal Accident Insurance –helps pay for medical and other out-of-pocket costs incurred when suffering an accidental injury.
- Term Life Insurance – provides a lump-sum cash benefit at the death of a covered employee with additional coverage available for spouse and children.
- Telehealth – provides access to a 24x7 hotline (via phone, video, or email) where board-certified, licenses physicians are available to consult, diagnose, and even prescribe medication